Please select a License Type to apply

Basic Document Requirements for all License types:

  1. 1. Certificate of Incorporation
  2. 2. NSITF/ITF
  3. 3. Form CA7 of CAC
  4. 4. EIA Certification
  5. 5. Tax Clearance
  6. 6. PENCOM Certification
  7. 7. Passport Photograph (Max size: 2mb)
License Types

Application for Discharge of Waste into Water Bodies

Application for Ammendment of Licence

Application for Borehole Construction Contractors Licence

Application of drillers Licence

Water licence or permit - Construction and Operation of Dam

Water licence or permit - Ground Water

Water licence or permit - Surface Water